Studying abroad provides a variety of personal and educational benefits, but what are the assets for the career? Be inspired by the testimonials of former USI students who have boarded one of the mobility programmes managed by USI International Relations and Study abroad Service while studying.
- Arianna Imberti Dosi, Head, International Relations and Study Abroad Service, USI
- Antonio Genovese, Vice President- Product Management and Investment Advisory (Middle East), Deutsche Bank, USI Alumnus (MF 2010)
- Gianmaria Rizzuto, Senior Planner, Ferrero, USI Alumnus (Mmg 2016)
- Giulia Miglio, Senior International Marketing Manager, Henkel, USI Alumna (Mktng 2009)
- Petros Russom, District Manager, Tezenis/Calzedonia, USI Alumnus (Mmg 2016)